Wednesday, December 31, 2008
100th Post!
Well this year anyway ;) I decided when I was so close, to have exactly 100 posts this year! I have decided on a few New Years resolutions that need to be taken care of this year for sure! So here is my list and we'll see if I can stick to them ;)
#1- Lose weight and get in shape (I got an elliptical that should be here on Saturday so I am super excited to get started!!!! I have flat feet so it is so much easier for me than running, I lost all my baby weight using my parents'!)
#2- Do better at keeping my house clean, and not turning a lazy eye to it! Always been a problem of mine ;)
#3- Read my scriptures more (I should say that these are not in order, all are important for me to be to be a happier person)
Well that's it! I like to keep things simple ;) I am excited to see what the new year holds for us, I hope it is good! We will be starting it tonight with our friends at a party, while the kids have a fun sleepover with Grandma. Well, here is to the new year and hopes for only great memories that come with it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Lose weight.. are you insane. You are the skinniest person I know.
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking it, Stacey ;) I wish I could also narrow down my list to 3!!! I probably need to simplify mine :) Here's to a wonderful 2009 for you and your family!
Post a Comment