Today we did some painting for our third day of Christmas. We had planned on going to Gardner Village, but the temperature was 23 degrees! Can we say COLD!!! Hopefully everything else can go as planned! ;)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I hate how cold it is, and I cringe to think that it's only going to get COLDER!!!!
It's been pouring rain for 2 days straight here but at least we're still in the 50's ... I don't blame you for scrapping Gardner's Village! Looks like Kylie had a great time regardless ;)
2 comments:
I hate how cold it is, and I cringe to think that it's only going to get COLDER!!!!
It's been pouring rain for 2 days straight here but at least we're still in the 50's ... I don't blame you for scrapping Gardner's Village! Looks like Kylie had a great time regardless ;)
Post a Comment