
Okay so we are half way through our countdown, and today was the worst day by far. I took the kids to see Bolt in 3D. Luckily we were the only people in the theater, because Ethan was a monster!!!! I have been smacked in the face well over a dozen times, kicked, and had soda splashed all over me! Needless to say I will NOT be taking him to another movie for quite some time. Kylie enjoyed it for the most part, but Ethan was a bit of a distraction as he ran around the place and darted down aisles while I attempted to catch him. I got a serious workout today, and really want to cry too! My son is a hitter, and I tell you when I've been smacked in the face it isn't soft. He has some how learned to smack you right in the swell of your cheek for the most painful effect. After today's performance Kylie is almost certain he won't be getting anything for Christmas! Happy Holidays!! ;(
2 comments:
Sad Triny! I can just picture you running up and down the isles. Seriously Noah has been really testing me lately too. Its really hard. Good luck I have No advice cause I am going through the same thing!
I can't tell you the number of times I have vowed that Cougar will not be going to the movies again ... and yet he always ends up there again with me making the same promise!! My girls loved Bolt :)
Post a Comment