Well around our house Santa is a sacred word right now! He has become the best incentive to get Kylie to mind, stop crying, and clean up! All I have to do is pick up the phone to call and she is very eager to please ;)! I can't wait till I can get Ethan in on the "you don't want to be on the naughty list," routine! Kylie is almost positive that Ethan will be getting nothing for Christmas because of how naughty he is! I try to tell her that Santa makes exceptions for babies, because the don't understand the difference between right and wrong as well as bigger kids. We finally sat down and wrote a letter to Santa from Kylie and Ethan she instructed on what she wanted and what her brother wanted, then said she had been really good this year. She actually is the easiest of my two kids and my only qualms is she is a bit emotional sometimes. LOL... my little drama queen. Well I thought it might be fun to post my kids' wish lists on the blog. It is fun to step into the minds of little kids sometimes to see what is important to them!
KYLIE-
*Princess Bike w/ training wheels (it must have a bell, is her request ;) )
*Ponyville Amusement Park (these are the smaller my little ponies and it has a working ferris wheel and everything that plays music)

*Diamond Castle Princess Barbies (they sing and are from the new movie she likes)
She is great at spitting out her list to anyone who wants to hear it! She is also very precise. At the mall she told Santa all about it and was very specific.
ETHAN-
*Batman 4 Wheeler (you press the button and it drives you around)
*Imaginext Batcave & Accessories (he sees it in the Fischer Price magazine and yells BATMAN! It really is cute)

Well that's my kids' lists plus I think Santa always gets a little carried away. Since she always remembers being a kid at Christmas and loves buying her kids toys! Santa needs to be smacked! My house is too full of toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment