Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Walking In A Winter Wonderland

Today Daddy was home, and we decided to build a snowman! Well we means Bry and the kids I just took pictures ;) Kylie had so much fun while Ethan, just ate the goodies that were to be used on the snowmans face. However, he fell in love with the snowman once he was complete. He spent hours after screaming out the front window "NOMAN," he did love the movie Frosty the Snowman this year! It was nice to have a full day with Bry at home, we really miss him when he's never here :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go out in the snow sometime this winter... I just keep putting it off. Glad you got to have a day with Bryan.

Kari said...

Looks like such a fun day!! You got some really great pics :) Love the one of Ethan with the snowman in the background ... so cute!

Jill Knotwell said...

I hope you are using your new camera! Looks like alot of fun.

Christin said...

Such cute pics! I bet you love your new camera!