Wednesday, December 17, 2008
The 12 Days of Christmas Tag....
Here we go.....
1- Most embarrassing moment.... I ran into a For Sale sign walking home from church when I was about 14. It was hanging over the edge of someones lawn and I was talking to my mother (looking at her) and Wham! I cried and everyone laughed!
2- Best Friends.... Bryan and my Mom
3- Things I buy regularly... Chicken, Yogurt, and Milk
4- Places I want to go (and actually might)- Disneyland, Australia, New York, and Europe.
5- Goals for the upcoming year - Lose Weight, get in shape, go to Disneyland, be more Optimistic, and overcome my weaknesses!
6- Things people don't know about me- I have nightmares at least 3 times a week, I can only snap with my right hand, I LOVE cotton candy, I hate haunted houses, I love Holidays (any really), and I can't go to bed without my face being washed!
7- Things I would never say- More Tomato's please!!! Christian Bale is ugly ;), Mushrooms are yummy, Never let me eat ice cream again, Wow I am perfect, The Church is not true, Libary! (there is an extra R in there people.. LIBRARY!
8- Things I love about the Christmas season- Christmas music, shows, tree, my villages, candy, hot cocoa, buying presents, and snow (as long as I don't have to drive too far ;).
9- Things I say to my kids- I love you, you're driving me Crazy!, KYLIE SUE HOLT, ETHAN JAMES HOLT, What do you want?, Stop it, Who needs a time out!, Time for bed, and NO!
10- Thing you do a lot- laundry, clean, read, yell, talk, eat sweet (naughty me), take baths, get cold, wish Bry was home, and wish I had a moment to myself!
11- Things I'd rather not live without.. Bryan, Kylie, Ethan, my Mom, my Dad, my brothers, The gospel, clothes, ice cream, laughter, and Mr. Clean magic erasers ;)
12 people to tag... I'll try my best! Whit, Chrisin, Mary, Tiff, Kari, Jill, Britt, Deja, Sara, John, Candice, and Anj. (hey that's pushing it right!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a fun list! Whether or not I'll actually get to posting it myself remains to be seen ... I'm barely keeping up with my photo a day!
Post a Comment