Monday, December 22, 2008

The 10th Day of Christmas

For our 10th day of Christmas, Bry decided he wanted to do something special for the kids. He wanted to get something for the kids, from him. So he decided that he would take the kids to Build A Bear. They loved it of course. Ethan was so excited, and had so much fun. Well, except that a kid shoved him and he got really upset (ie. Bry holding him while crying). In the end the both made off with some cute bears with cute p.j.'s, we even found Ethan's bear some Batman p.j.'s which made it even cooler ;). Thanks Daddy for making the 10th day so much fun!

2 comments:

Miss Deja said...

I love Build-a-Bear workshop! I don't think I'll ever get too old for that place! You are such a fun mom to do the 12 days of Christmas! Kylee and Ethan are lucky kids! :)

Kari said...

Now, that sounds like fun!! Can't believe that was Bry's idea ;) My kids love BABW but I just can't stand the idea of another stuffed animal in my house right now ... we have an entire garbage bag of stuffed animals ready to be donated, including several Build-A-Bears! I think my kids each had at least 4. They don't get that you can go and buy new outfits and accessories but don't have to get a new animal every time!!!!