Sunday, August 31, 2008
Update and Crafts
Okay so this week has been a busy week for me. I finished a bunch of crafts, took Ethan in for his 15 month appt., got no sleep, and went to the triple D ranch!!! I think I will start with little Ethan first. He now weighs 24 lbs. 8 oz., no wonder my back hurts. He has also moved up to the 85% of his height, we've been waiting for the tall gene to kick in, after all Bry and I aren't too short. The bad news is he had to get three shots plus a flu vaccine. Surprise to Kylie, but we got hers while we were there too! A ton of people think I'm a freak for getting them flu shots every year, but I just say to all of you, my kids have NEVER had the flu.(knock on wood) I know they can still get it, but why not give them any immune boost that I can! Ethan then was up the next two nights with fevers, (which is why the no sleep), but is fine now. A mix of shots, teething, and a bit of a goopy nose bit he has had.
/3pkLeGXs-3c/s320
These are all the craft projects I've been working on and finished this week. I am so happy with my advent calendar. You may not think it's as great as Pottery Barn's, but I love it and so do the kids. I also did the pumpkin door hang, boo blocks, and chunky pumpkins. The reason I love decorating for holidays is because I loved it when I was a kid!! Helping my Mom put up each thing for a different holiday. It's mostly for my kids!!!
Saturday we went to the Triple D ranch for Teamsters Day, and the kids had so much fun. Kylie rode her first pony, they got their faces/legs painted, and did lots of fun things. Kylie asked the clown for a purple pony on her cheek, and Ethan got "Go Byu" and a football on one leg and fish on the other. Well that's our week in a nut shell, stayed tune for our first day of Preschool!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I want one! I love the advent calendar, it is sooooo cute!!!
Sounds like a fun and busy week!! I haven't been getting any sleep either :( Your advent calendar turned out darling - as expected!! My kids get the shaft on holiday decor ... the only holiday I decorate for is Christmas :)
Post a Comment