Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Blast to the Past
Okay I am doing a huge photo book for my Mom and her Brother's to give to my Grandparents for Christmas and I have been scanning old photos till my brain has gone numb!!!! I thought it was kind of fun to show a little glimpse into my life when I was a little kid. The first three photos in the slide show are what Bry and I call Ethan with a little more hair. For all those people who thinks he looks just like Bryan, I'm sorry he doesn't and I told you I had blonde hair! There are a few of my favorite pictures with my brothers, I love them so much! Hope you enjoy a little glimpse into my past
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
What fun pictures. ethan does look like you so funny! um ps i would love to do a craft night email me.
Hello!
I thought the same thing about your first few pics looking like Ethan!! Although there are a few of you that I see Kylie dead on, too! How fun :)
Post a Comment