Monday, August 4, 2008
Holt Family Pictures
Okay so over the weekend of the 26th of July was my mother in law Pam's 60th birthday. So Bryan's whole family got together for the occasion. His brother even came up from Phoenix. So while we were all together we decided to have pictures taken once again. Everyone's pictures look great, I am sorry to tell you that my family's are the worst of the bunch. I only have one good picture of Ethan (thanks John) and unfortunately I am in it obstructing his cute face! Kylie of course took some fabulous pics and are family ones are okay, but would have been better if Ethan could have smiled!!! We even took individual pics of all the adults...LOL everyones are great except mine, I looked possessed! Kari and Jill took total glamour shots, they might be on the next America's next top model! Christine's picture is gorgeous it is by far my favorite individual! I hope you all enjoy this extra long slide show and you get a little glimpse of Bry's cute little Family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You are truly so stunning..I mean it you are one beautiful lady! Your family pic is also so great. What a cute family you have! I always knew you'd grow up to be a stunna!
I so can't wait to get my disc of pics so I can play with them and post some on my own blog!! They really did turn out so cute in my opinion ... even the ones of your family (although you tend to disagree).
Oh my you look gorgeous!!! i love it! i miss you and cant wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment