Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Our Trip to the Zoo
We went to the Zoo on Monday, since Bry now has a 3 week break before Fall semester starts back up. Ethan was loving it, but Kylie a little board. Her favorite part was the Merry Go Round, she asked if there were more rides. I guess a trip to Lagoon might have been more fun for her. Otherwise, it was nice to get out as a family and do something! When we went to see the cougar, it was laying up in its cave and hard to see. We began to move on, when to my suprise I turned around and it was right next to me by the fence hissing at our red wagon! I guess they really do bleed blue! When we went a saw the leopard it came right up to Ethan at the glass, he was in aawwh! Ethan freaked out a bit on the Merry Go Round until it started then he enjoyed it. Kylie wanted to go again, but at $2 a ride for like not even a minute we had to pass. All in all we had fun, but I can't see myself racing to get back their this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
A fun family outing!! Although we don't hit the zoo much in our heatwave - in fact we've been the zoo once in the 5 years we have lived here!! Glad you got to spend some time together as a family :)
Post a Comment