Friday, August 8, 2008
Car- Our new favorite word!
Ethan has really begun to start saying several words now. His new favorite is CAR! He can actually say ball even though you wouldn't know it from the video. He also likes Wha Da (what's that), Ow ool (wow cool), and Ah Oh!! He of course says Mom and Dad, but I am really excited that the communication process has begun! He especially gets so frustrated when he wants something and I can't figure out what it is. However, he now guides me on little trips (usually to the pantry) for what he is on a quest for. He is getting so big, and growing up so fast!
Kylie is doing well also, she has most of her Alphabet down flat. I.E.- she can recognize the letter and can actually write most of them. She is being a little defiant when I try to get her to write her name. However, at my Mom's house she filled out a Birthday card for my little brother's girlfriend with the words "To: Tela... Love, Kylie. My Mom just told her what letters to write. So I know she is capable. She also can count to ten, and recognize most of those numbers. I can't believe she is off to pre-school in a few weeks!! Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
*LOVE* your new look!! I'm hoping to update mine this week ... it's been WAY too long! What a cute video :) He's developing quite the vocabulary. Cougar doesn't want to say anything for the time being. Mostly pointing and screaming at this point (although he has been heard to hear a few words - once)!
What a cutie he is! :) Looks like you are having a ton of fun being a mom! :0
Cute new colors! Kylie is definately going to be the teachers pet :)
Post a Comment