Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Day of Preschool!!!

Kylie's first day of Preschool has finally arrived, and she is exstatic!!!!! She looked so cute and could hardly wait to get out the door!! When we arrived she began chatting up the kids instantly!! She introduced herself, stated her age, and then began telling them just about everything about herself!!! I informed her before we left to not talk while Miss Hollie is talking, but we'll see, she is such a chatter box! She didn't care at all when I left her, all the little boys cried and had a little bit of a hard time, but the girls all seemed fine!! (Momma's Boys) I got a note from her teacher saying that we had to put our names on the waiting list for next year as soon as possible or the spots will be open to others! First day and I already have to worry about next year! Well I can't believe my little girl has started school, just so many more first days to look forward to every year now!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

She looked absolutely adorable! So crazy that she is in school already! I am asking, no BEGGING my doc tomorrow to be induced so we will se what he says! I will let you know. Hope all is well. Miss ya

Kari said...

What a fun day!! I love when they are excited to head off to school ... I've never had one who cried :) She looks so cute and grown up! Hopefully I can get Kendyl's first day pics posted soon, too!

Jill Knotwell said...

She is so cute! Look at all of our cute girls heading off to school. Now maybe they can start working and paying for their own clothes :)