Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Changing Tide

Okay quite a bit has been changing around our house lately. First Bryan shaved his head yesterday, and now is officially bald, not just balding! It looks fine, just takes a little getting used to. Second many of you know I have been selling Layer's Clothing for over a year now. Anyway, they are implementing a few new details that won't allow me to sell for much longer. You have to have at least an average of $500 a month sales just to remain a stylist. You must accumulate this every quarter. Right now I am fine, but I am not going to push anything. In some ways I am a little relieved, it feels like the only place I have shopped for clothes over the past year is Layer's not making for a diverse closet! It was fun while it lasted, but for now no new ventures are planned in the business world for me. Bry starts school Monday, and we will begin once again never seeing him. To top it off BYU football season starts and in order for him to take the time off for the games, he has to work the Sundays around the games. I am kind of bummed because that's the only day we see him, plus I have to handle Ethan at church by my lonesome (which means standing in the hall 80% of it!) Kylie starts Pre-school September 3rd and starts dance the same week. She will be a busy girl, and I'm glad since I think she is getting a little board around here. Ethan is stuck with me all the time for awhile, but my favorite new thing he does is make car noises when he plays with his cars!!! It is really so cute, I need to get it on video for sure. He also says Moo to every animal now! The neigbor had their dog out and he began Mooing at it! Oh well, it's a start! My next task is to dye my hair dark for the fall/winter period so we'll see how soon I can get that done! Well I'm sure whoever is still reading is sick of this boring post, but for journaling purposes I needed it.

2 comments:

Jill Knotwell said...

Take a picture of Boo since we dont see him very often. I am kind of scared to see what he looks like. The witch is so dang cute, do you think I could bribe your mom in doing some for me?

Kari said...

I can only imagine what his pasty white head looks like ... I can't picture Steve with hair anymore! If he goes more than about 2 weeks without shaving it I think it is way too long!! Sounds like lots of fun around your place - except for the never seeing each other. Just remember to make the most of the time that you do have ... even if it is late at night :)