
Okay so I bought these a while back, and they are now done!!! I did all the base work, and my Mom did the detail seen on the Witch, T, and C. Yeah I know the W and H are mine, and not all too exciting. I have been working on a Snowman, and some other things I will show when I am done (and I'm doing those myself!) My Mom is one of the most talented people I know, and I am so lucky I can run to her when I am in need of help! I love the letters, and I love that no one will be able to exactly duplicate them. I really want to make a Halloween advent calendar (like the one from last year on Pottery Barn Kids) I think I can do it myself and make it even cuter! Hopefully I can get that started soon! If anyone wants to do craft night with me and make one let me know!!
1 comment:
Those turned out SO CUTE!! I absolutely loved the Halloween advent calendar from PB Kids last year but couldn't spend the $$ on it! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)
Post a Comment