
I couldn't not put this up on the blog it was too cute. Kylie came up to me today and asked why Daddy doesn't live with us. I told her that Daddy does live with us and asked why she thought he didn't? She said that he is never home and I don't see him at our house! Bry is gone a lot, but I didn't think she would think anything of it! She starts crying some days and I ask why she is crying and she always says because she loves Daddy so much and misses him! Total Daddy's girl I guess! It makes me feel bad since this is only the beginning of Daddy never being home! Well hopefully she won't tell people Daddy doesn't live with me! Since she later told me that Daddy lives at Best Buy! LOL!!!
2 comments:
So glad you are back! Your house is so cute you have done a great job! I am so glad you posted pictures! That is such a funny story by the way... She might tell someone. One of my sunbeams like 7 years ago said " my daddy dosen't love my mommy anymore" so funny and i should say not true!
I'm so glad you wrote this back so you can remember it in the future. It really is just the beginning - bummer, I know - but will hopefully be worth it in the long run :)
Post a Comment