Thursday, November 6, 2008
Temper, Temper
This is a little video to illustrate Ethan! He is my cute, adorable, irresistible little terror! My brother laughs at me because when he gets into things I say that he Assassinates them! Oh yes, he is much more than a mess maker he assassinates rooms! If you tell him no, the end result is a temper tantrum! He has proven to be our little test of my patience. It's funny how one minute he is the cutest and sweetest kid giving you a kiss and the next WATCH OUT!!! My mother constantly tells me that he is just like I was when I was little, and for that all I can say is I am so sorry! I love Ethan to death, but I already can tell that he will be my child who pushes me to my limit! Oh I can't wait for the holidays, I might possibly have pictures of an assassinated Christmas tree, I think it's pretty likely! Hope you enjoyed the video you get a real glimpse of his vocal range!!! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I get a very similar reaction at my house. Right now I'm having a very hard time keeping Nicky off the kitchen counter. I have to keep all of the bar stools and chairs in my living room.
Sigh.
Yeah ... we've got the same footage over at our place ;) This too shall pass, right?!?!
Post a Comment