I am no photographer, but I enjoy it more and more now that I have kids! I love trying to find perfect shots! I wish I could afford a really nice camera so that I could click, click, click every second! That is when you find those miracle shots! You may take a bunch of useless ones, but in there somewhere you get spectacular ones. Well for right now my little Nikon will have to do! Kids hardly ever cooperate especially mine, so I was glad to get a few good shot in their Halloween costumes! I like them I am sure to the professional they are lowsy, but I like them so I guess that is all that matters! I think the last photo with the both of them all went wrong when Kylie told Ethan he was going to be her Prince! LOL! He got mad after that! :)
How adoreable! I think they're such great pictures! Little brother's do indeed hate being their sister's prince! Poor little guys! Cute costumes though!
Kattrina!!!! I don't know if you remember me, but this is Shayla (Draper) Stone, from dance in high school! I saw a link from Cheyenne's to yours and I was so excited it was you!!!! I would love to hear from you! We have a blog too. Send me your e-mail and I will add you to our list! emmasmom44@hotmail.com
let me just say that last night i looked at that chair stockton is sitting in and there was still frosting on the wood part! how is that possible i swear i washed every inch that was not covered by the towel!!! Haha
I think the photos turned out gorgeous!! I love that you caught what looks like a meltdown, too ... so many of those that don't get captured ;) Glad you had a great Halloween!
6 comments:
How adoreable! I think they're such great pictures! Little brother's do indeed hate being their sister's prince! Poor little guys! Cute costumes though!
Their costumes were so cute and I was stunned at how long Ethan left his on for! The party was fun and it was fun to see your cute family.
Kattrina!!!! I don't know if you remember me, but this is Shayla (Draper) Stone, from dance in high school! I saw a link from Cheyenne's to yours and I was so excited it was you!!!! I would love to hear from you! We have a blog too. Send me your e-mail and I will add you to our list! emmasmom44@hotmail.com
so so cute! I think you take great pictures :)
let me just say that last night i looked at that chair stockton is sitting in and there was still frosting on the wood part! how is that possible i swear i washed every inch that was not covered by the towel!!! Haha
I think the photos turned out gorgeous!! I love that you caught what looks like a meltdown, too ... so many of those that don't get captured ;) Glad you had a great Halloween!
Post a Comment