Monday, November 17, 2008

Princess Party

On Saturday Kylie had her very first birthday party!!! Of course it had to be princess themed! The girls all dressed up as princesses and had tons of fun! I dyed bread pink and purple in my bread machine and made sandwhiches; in which I cut into crown shapes! I also dipped pretzel rods in chocolate and rolled them in fun sprinkles with princess shapes to make wands! The girls loved them! Kylie loved her party as simple as it was, and can't wait till the next one! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! What a good mom you are.

Miss Deja said...

Aren't you miss creative! How cute...I love the sandwich idea! What a lucky girl Kylie is to have you for a mommy! I love the princess party...maybe I should have one! ;)

Jill Knotwell said...

Charlotte had so much fun so thank you! Emily loved her goodie bag too.

Kari said...

Sounds like the perfect party! Totally love the pic of her blowing out her candle - so CUTE!!