Okay so we went and got some pictures taken today, and I am worn out!!! It didn't go well at all!!! First we took pictures of the kids together which went okay, but then we tried Ethan alone. Hold onto your hats, it then became the most physically exhausting picture saga ever. Needless to say, we could not get Ethan to hold still or look at the camera! Finally we found a football which got him to sit down and hold still, but then all he wanted to do was look at the football and say "Football", and then throw it! Oh yes, that is why Ethan's Christmas picture is of him looking at one of his favorite things, a Football!!! Bry loves it, and I just say it will have to do! Kylie's picture is beautiful, but the girl we had wasn't very good, so I guess we're just lucky we got the shots that we got!


4 comments:
ahhhh, 2 year olds.
i always look forward to getting sweaty in my dealings with the toddler.
Those pics turned out so cute! If Ethan isn't in tears in the pictures then you succeeded!
Oh man... Ethan looks so cute in his picture with Kylie. He looks so suave, like, "Don't worry, I know I'm good looking." Cute pictures!
I think they're darling and I actually *LOVE* the one of him looking at the football! I can only imagine how Cougar would act ....
Post a Comment