Thursday, November 20, 2008
November Update
Okay here is a little info on what's been happening in our little house ;)! First off I am beginning to think my husband does not care about his health very much!!! I guess I should start at the beginning. Bryan had a sinus infection last month, and I kept telling him that I knew that's what it was and that he really needed to go to the doctor and get some antibiotics!! Well two weeks later his brother came and finally called him in a prescription for one! Well then Bryan started having extreme headaches! He would say after he took pain meds that he could touch the part of his head were the headache originated from and it hurt to touch! (okay not normal) So once again I am requesting he go to the doctor! Hello all I need is Bry to have a tumor or something he waits to take care of. Finally I pushed him out the door last Saturday, after we went out for Kylie's birthday, to instacare. The doctor then set up a cat scan the following week for him. Come to find out Bry's sinus infection went up into his frontal lobe and has been eating at his skull bone!!! (I didn't even know that could happen) Well they gave him some antibiotics that should take care of it, but they want to see him back in a few weeks to make sure. Now the best part, Bryan has still not gone to fill his prescription yet! I guess he wants brain damage! Anyways!!!! Kylie has been busy with pre-school, dance, and her birthday!! She also has been saying a fun new phrase when she is frustrated, "tartar sauce", yes it's from sponge bob! Ethan has a lovely new split lip after he tripped and hit his beautiful face into the drain pipe in the basement! He is as funny and challenging as ever! He also keeps bringing me his Halloween costume and wanting to wear it! He screams when I take it off too!(he hated it when I first put it on him for Halloween) He also has many new words that crack me up, and has begun a fascination with stuffed animals! He loves them and carries them around all day! He sleeps with at least 3! I always find him in corners talking to them and giving them kisses! (good to know he does have a soft side) He will be starting nursery in two weeks and I am very interested to see how it goes? As for me I am keeping pretty busy! I do Scouts weekly and hang out a lot with my friend Jennifer! We are going out to dinner with the kids this Saturday while the boys watch the big game, then leaving the kids with them while we go see Twilight at 10:40!!!! Yahoo! I'm pretty excited! So much is going to be happening the next several weeks, I hope I can keep up with my posting! Until then....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
HOLY COW!! I certainly hope Bryan has gotten his scrip filled by now ... tell him Steve thinks he's a loser if he hasn't! I can relate SO WELL to your Ethan experiences. Probably a good thing he and Cougar don't live closer to each other ;) Always glad to hear things are going so well for you (except for Bry being stupid)!
Post a Comment