Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Tag You're It
Okay so I was tagged so here we go!
8 TV show I love to watch
-Project Runway
-Top Chef
-Top Design
-Lost
-Fringe
-The Office
-Survivor
-Jeopardy (it's true)
8 Favorite Restaurants
-Cafe Rio
-Red Robin
-Outback
-Archibald's
-Chili's
-Sam Pan
-Tapanyaki
-Johnny Carino's
8 Things that happened yesterday
-took Kylie to Pre-school
-Ethan got a hair cut
-I went to the store
-I went to lunch with my cousin Lyndi
-My kids watched Christmas shows ;)
-I changed my HTML
-I created a budget
-We had our friends over to watch a movie and eat pizza
8 Things I am looking forward to soon
-Getting Kylie's party over with
-Kylie turning 4
-Thanksgiving (yummy)
-Going to see Twilight on Thanksgiving (YEAH)
-Trying to make Divinity
-Starting the 12 days of Christmas with my kids
-Christmas Fun
-Being with friends and family for the Holidays
8 Things I love about Fall
-LAYERING clothes
-new wardrobe
-hot chocolate
-holiday decorations
-My birthday
-Kylie's birthday
-brisk air
-soup and rolls (yummy)
8 Things on my Wishlist
-new dresses
-new clothes
-an eliptical
-a new camera
-some red pumps
-new gloves (long ones)
-A trip to Disneyland
-a third baby (but Bry won't give this to me anytime soon or maybe never!)
Okay I tag.... Jill, Kari, Candice, Tiff, Whit, or anyone else who wants to do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Probably won't get to the tag anytime soon since I can't even write a regular post, but loved reading your answers :)
Post a Comment