Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Thrills of Everyday Life

I just recently set up an account on facebook, and have been astonished at how many of my friends from school have been on it too! I laugh at how different my life is now from when I was in High School, and all I had to worry about was: grades, socializing, and of course Dance Co. I loved hanging out on the weekends with friends and driving my two seated convertible Honda! Oh, how life has changed! The things that give me a thrill now range from: putting up holiday decorations, cutting sandwiches into fun shapes, naptime, bedtime, and going to the restroom in privacy! Sure to some people that might not seem like a lot, but for me these type of things can make my day! I anxiously await the next six years and to see what new thrills I seek then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember almost dying a few times in that convertible Honda :)

Kari said...

I so agree with you on the little things that give us a thrill!!

Meant to post yesterday but we've been sick around here ... hope your birthday was EXTRA special!!