Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Ranch 2008

Okay so we just go back from our trip to the ranch and we had a pretty good time! We went swimming, yes that is Kylie and I in a giant bowl! However; the bowl began to sink when I sat in it, so I screamed since the water was so cold, and Ethan began to cry (he thought I was hurt!) how sweet is that! The kids also trick or treated as normal, but we didn't want to take Kylie Cinderella costume or it would have got super dirty!!! This is Ethan costume for this year though! He is a pirate! Well we had a good time, but are glad to get back and be clean, and get proper rest!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Looks like fun! Guess it's a good thing we won't be at any Halloween parties together since I bought the same costume for Cougar well over a month ago!! It's been sitting on the floor in my bedroom waiting for Halloween :)

Jill Knotwell said...

What a fun weekend! Looks like all 3 of us had pirate on the mind for our boys. Will is going to be a pirate but different costume.