Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bye Bye Baby

Yes, Ethan is definitely a terror, but I am missing him like crazy! This weekend the kids and I will be going down to are annual trip to the Ranch! However, Kylie didn't want to miss dance on Tuesday, and my older brother Jake and his wife Becca, could not leave until Thursday. So in an effort to only take two cars, my Mom and Dad took Ethan with them on Tuesday, and we are leaving tomorrow morning! They actually had to leave early morning Tuesday, so Ethan spent the night! I haven't seen him since Monday night, and I am missing my little terror like CRAZY!!!! He may be difficult, but he is also full of personality and very entertaining! Not to mention, Kylie is so distraught! She is very worried about him and keeps asking when we get to see him again! We have never been away from him, and 2 1/2 days are driving us crazy! Well we will be leaving early morning so till we get back this little post will have to suffice!

No comments: