Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October Update

Okay so October is nearly over, and I don't know where the month has gone!!! We were happy to see Bryan last week since it was UEA!!! The kids are having a bit of a hard time adjusting to him not being home at all again. I celebrate my 25th birthday on Sunday, I don't feel old, but I can't believe I am 25. I bought a coat with some of my money, and Bry is supposed to be buying me my first course with Jessica Sprague! Kylie is dancing away and learning her competition routine. She also has much anticipation over her up and coming 4th birthday!! She knew that after mine hers is the next to arrive, she can hardly wait! She will be starring in her first Primary Program this Sunday, and has a pretty big part. She will be reading an 8 page poem she has memorized!!! As she reads it all the other sunbeams do cute little had gestures! I will post a video of her doing in the next couple days. Ethan is having a bit of separation anxiety. I can't even walk up stairs to grab something without him rushing to me panicked. He also has an obsession with suckers right now, he asks for them all day long, luckily I have filled my Halloween advent calendar with dum dum's. We have just begun our Christmas shopping, and hope to get it done early this year. I am going to try and do the twelve days of Christmas with my kids this year with an activity every day, that means I hope to post everyday on our festivities! Stay tuned for Kylie's video, pictures of the Holt Halloween Party, and of course Halloween itself! Happy Hauntings till then!

2 comments:

Miss Deja said...

Wow! You are one busy mama! It sounds like tons of fun and I'm so impressed the Christmas shopping is already tking place. Can't wait to see all the new and upcoming posts!

Kari said...

Oh, the separation anxiety may very well kill me!!! The first Sunday in nursery was a complete failure :( He was sick last week and I just know this Sunday will be awful ... especially because I won't have a backup to help me out! Glad your birthday was great and that life is full and fabulous!