Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Halloween at Preschool

Okay so Kylie's preschool goes off of her teachers' kids' school schedule, so she is on D track. That means today was her last day of school till November 2nd. So they had their Halloween Party today. We got her all dressed up in her Cinderella costume and headed off for a fun filled day of Halloween fun! I had signed up to help with the class today, and do an activity with them! I chose to do a "Witch Hunt", which is just an interactive story. The kids enjoyed themselves, and I don't envy Miss Hollie having to deal with all these little ones all of the time! Kylie of course asked me to take a couple of pictures of her in her costume! Hopefully we can get better ones around Halloween!

4 comments:

Kari said...

She makes the perfect princess!!

sweet nectar sara said...

i love it when i find new blogs!!!
your kids are cuties, i bet between your ethan and my aidan some major trouble could be going on :)

Anonymous said...

Your kids look so much like you!

I just got a hankering for some Halloween candy. Mmmmmm!

Jill Knotwell said...

She looks beautiful!