Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Project 52

I am participating in a Project 52 with MCP Actions. Basically it's a photo a week that goes along with the theme they give you. You don't have to follow the themes, but it is my goal too :) I am also going to incorporate the kids into each weekly theme too! It just turned out that Kylie was the model for weeks one and two. For week one, she was home and Ethan was at preschool when I was shooting and for week two I just don't think Ethan could have pulled off the rhinestones ;) WEEK 1- "Something Around the House"- Laundry is my arch nemesis!!! I hate it, as it never ends!!!! It's a viscous cycle (no pun intended wink, wink) of dirtiness looming over me each week. So here is sweet little Kylie working the laundry pile :) I swear you could put her in a garbage bag and she could work it :) WEEK 2- "Illustrate a Song"- They said to choose a song title and have the image go with that! I couldn't choose just one photo, so I submitted two :) I had some color ones edited too, but the black and white seemed so dramatic!!! My song title is if you couldn't guess "Rhinestone Cowboy", and oldie but goodie :) I think Kylie pulled out all the stops! Bryan saw the pictures and sighed saying he might have to invest in a shot gun early! LOL..... I love my little photogenic Kylie bug :) I will receive next weeks theme on Saturday, I am having a lot of fun with this :) It really gets your creative juices flowing! If you want to join in go ahead! You don't have to be a photographer or even have more then a camera phone, it's open to anybody!

1 comment:

sweet nectar sara said...

that looks like a fun project :)