Monday, January 10, 2011

January Update

Here we are in January with a new year sitting on our laps and weight loss on 95% of America's brains! Don't you just love how every add you look at is advertising some quick way to get in shape and lose those extra pounds? I think they figured out what everyone's New Year's resolutions are (well at least for a few weeks). Bry just started school today, and his new JOB!!!! YAHOO!!!!! The sad thing is, I missed him :( It was nice having him home, but I am still happy he has a job. I am slowly but surely believing 2011 is going to be much better! I have hit my slow months (january & february) so I am enjoying more time with the kiddos and actually cleaning my house! I feel like I need a major applause ;) Primary is also keeping me busy, a new year always brings extra work I love it though. I sometimes wonder if the teachers think I am a bit off my rocker though? I am so I guess it doesn't matter that they know it's true ;) Kylie is back at dance after winter break, but is off track at school. She came up to me today and told my Justin Bieber was hot; really are we starting this? Then she asked, isn't he Mom? LOL, an older girl at dance told her she was going to marry him! I am happy to admit I don't find Justin quite as hot as the little girls and would be scared if I did. I told her I liked men who are bald, she walked away laughing :) Ethan is really concerned right now with the question of who he is going to marry. Don't ask me why, I think he's more concerned that when people get married they leave their Moms and Dads. He walked up to me this morning and asked if he could marry me; I love that kid! Hopefully there will be more to report next month, but as for right now we're happy with the little news and easy going pace. We celebrate our 8th anniversary next month, I am beginning to feel really old. That decade is getting closer!!! It now makes me giggle when I say that I'm getting older and people who are older then me keep telling me that I'm so young. Don't they realize I seem so young to them because they're getting older? LOL.... not that getting older is bad :)

No comments: