Well it is finally here, a new year with new opportunity! I am really excited for this year, and am looking forward to setting in to motion things that have been in the workings of my mind :) I have a lot of plans with my business this year, and hope those work out as well as they work out in my brain. I am also looking forward to getting back in shape and taking care of myself a bit better! We set started setting up the Primary room this week, and I am so excited for the new year! I had a a dream of what we were going to do with the theme and wall, I know a tad crazy right? Well, Alison took my dream and made it into a reality! Thanks girly :) Ethan is beginning sunbeams tomorrow, and I am so excited to see him fall in love with primary like Kylie (trust me I am crossing my fingers pretty tight). I am happy and in a good frame of mind to start this year off, I hope it carries me through till next Christmas :) I have a ton of personal goals sitting on my check list, and I will share them with you as I pass them off. Thanks to my family and friends for you support, 2010 wasn't my favorite year (maybe even my hardest so far) but you made it a little easier with just your presence so thanks :)
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Happy 2011
Well it is finally here, a new year with new opportunity! I am really excited for this year, and am looking forward to setting in to motion things that have been in the workings of my mind :) I have a lot of plans with my business this year, and hope those work out as well as they work out in my brain. I am also looking forward to getting back in shape and taking care of myself a bit better! We set started setting up the Primary room this week, and I am so excited for the new year! I had a a dream of what we were going to do with the theme and wall, I know a tad crazy right? Well, Alison took my dream and made it into a reality! Thanks girly :) Ethan is beginning sunbeams tomorrow, and I am so excited to see him fall in love with primary like Kylie (trust me I am crossing my fingers pretty tight). I am happy and in a good frame of mind to start this year off, I hope it carries me through till next Christmas :) I have a ton of personal goals sitting on my check list, and I will share them with you as I pass them off. Thanks to my family and friends for you support, 2010 wasn't my favorite year (maybe even my hardest so far) but you made it a little easier with just your presence so thanks :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Here's to hoping for a better 2011 for you all - I'm sure you'll accomplish all you set out to! Give the kiddos hugs from us ... sorry your gift is late - company has thrown off our game!! You should expect it next week {it's packaged up ... just need to drop it at the post office}!
Post a Comment