Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mommy will you play with me?

Wow, in the past six years Mommy play time has changed a lot! Right now the big Mommy will you play ............ with me fills the blank with the Harry Potter lego wii game. Bry bought it for me around my birthday in hopes of getting me to actually play video games. The kids aren't quite good enough to do it themselves so I end up getting sucked in. I do actually enjoy it, and Lego likes to add a bit of humor in with their games that gives me the giggles :) We are on a bit of a Lego kick all around. That is basically what we have been doing since Christmas; building legos! That's okay with me, because I loved legos as a kid and so did Bry :) So if you wonder what we are doing at our house just thing LEGO!

No comments: