This weeks theme was "Soothing Repetition", yikes some of these are a little far out there. Especially when I am trying to involve my children in each one! I almost gave this week up as a no show! Well, that all changed when I walked in to my bedroom and found Kylie fast asleep listening to some tunes on my IPOD :) Love this kid!!!!! She has always been my child to fall asleep doing just about anything! When she was between the ages of 1 and 2 she used to fall asleep eating meals! It was seriously a riot!!! Bryan likes to go in her room after she's asleep and try to rouse her....... yah not an easy task :) Once she's out, she's out :) Thanks Kylie, for giving me my shot even when I don't ask :)
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Project 52- week 4
This weeks theme was "Soothing Repetition", yikes some of these are a little far out there. Especially when I am trying to involve my children in each one! I almost gave this week up as a no show! Well, that all changed when I walked in to my bedroom and found Kylie fast asleep listening to some tunes on my IPOD :) Love this kid!!!!! She has always been my child to fall asleep doing just about anything! When she was between the ages of 1 and 2 she used to fall asleep eating meals! It was seriously a riot!!! Bryan likes to go in her room after she's asleep and try to rouse her....... yah not an easy task :) Once she's out, she's out :) Thanks Kylie, for giving me my shot even when I don't ask :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment