Saturday, May 1, 2010
May is here, can you say time for an update?
Hey everyone, can you believe it is May? I can't, maybe because it snowed this past week or maybe I just can't believe this year has gone by so fast. We are excited that Bryan will have the summer off with school, and will get the chance to see him some more! However, he is on a major job hunt, and needs a new job desperately! Business is picking up for me luckily and I am crazy busy this month!!! I am looking forward to shooting in the warm weather!! I am also going to be offering professional prints shortly. I received some testers from the company I am going to be going through, and they are beautiful! So I am really excited about that! We have also been saving up, and I think I will be getting a MAC for Mother's Day!!! Yahoo, I am so excited :) CS5 was just released, and I am thinking of making that purchase too, it looks pretty cool! Kylie just finished her final dance competition today, and I am happy to announce that her team (the Pixies) took first place at all three competitions this year! She loves dance, and is such a cutie! She will be back on track this week too, and she can not wait! She loves school, and is excited to start kindergarten at then end of July. Ethan is getting better :) I know, I am shocked too. I got a nice chore chart that has things for him too. His three things he can earn stickers on is 1. No whining! 2. No hitting! 3. Pick up his toys! The first week I think he got one smiley face, but now is earning almost all of them daily!!! He is getting excited for his birthday on the 26th, and is really looking forward to riding Thomas! My Mom is taking the entire family (and I mean entire family) for his birthday! We are going to attempt to take some new family photos afterwards, so we'll see how that goes :) I can hopefully set up the shot and have my cousin click the button without too much trouble! Well that is what's going on, on our home front! Warm weather, photos, and family time here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment