Here are a few pictures from my kids most recent little photo shoot. They were such good sports, and pretty easy! We went out originally to do some for Ethan's birthday, but decided to make the most of it while we were out and just do the both of them :) Bry said he would go with me and I was super excited ;) However, as usual he backed out on me! Typical Bryan! I am excited to print a bunch of these for my walls!


3 comments:
They couldn't crack a smile in one picture?
Kylie doesn't smile with her teeth very often in pictures, when I ask her to smile I get the pretty lip one :) Ethan takes pictures seriously, it was just good that I could get him to even look at the camera! The one where he has his head cocked up and rolling his eyes was just after I told him to please look at the camera :) He yelled I AM!!!! He thinks if he can see the camera out of the corner of his eyes then he's looking at it!
these pictures are so cute! you do such an amazing job! i cant believe how big your kids are! wow!
Post a Comment