Since in November I changed things up for Kylie's birthday, I decided I would do the same for Ethan! His 3rd birthday is coming up on the 26th, and he is so excited :) I love my little guy! He has definitely been my challenge, but has such a fun outgoing personality that is one of a kind. I love my cuddly little guy, he definitely knows how to work his mommy. The kid loves anything that has to do with sports, and I am excited for him to get to start up with some sport activity in the near future. I can't wait to go watch soccer and t-ball games :) I love my little spitfire, and am excited to take him out to take his birthday pictures, he is starting to really love being in front of my camera (just like his big sis)! I will always love my little peanut :)


No comments:
Post a Comment