Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Celebrities

Okay I just thought this was crazy funny, and didn't want to forget it! So I took the kids with me to JoAnn's Fabrics on Tuesday. I was in search for a more boyish backdrop fabric and some other stuff. I asked a worker if they had minky fabric and she took us over to it. As she stopped she looked at Kylie and Ethan and said, "Hey you guys get your pictures taken all the time, I have seen you on SassaFrass Photography's website!" I stood their dumb founded for a moment and said, "Yes, that's me!" She told me she looked at my stuff all the time, and thought my kids were super cute :) (which I already knew) It was the craziest thing ever! Kylie asked me how that lady knew her, and I told her she liked to look at all of her pictures. She thinks she is a real model now and everything :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are cute! Just so you know, I tell everybody that is in need of a photographer about you! Hopefully they aren't just all talk!

Unknown said...

Thanks Angie you are so nice!

The Montoya Life said...

That is awesome Kattrina, I have a friend in Magna who told me she wanted to get pictures of her kids done, I told her to go to you and she said she had this sassafrass photographer in mind-lol I told her you were one in the same!

Unknown said...

LOL... thanks Melissa