.jpg)
Have you ever felt like you've been covered by some deep fog? Nothing seems really wrong, but you know somethings just not quite right? Well, I have been in a personal fog for a long time now. I have not been happy with myself, and always seemed to be on edge. I am happy to say I decided to step out of my fog! I am living my life for my kids, my husband, and for myself. I have so much to be grateful for and I am. I have two beautiful children who make life fun and interesting, and I am going to definitely make a strong effort to relax more with them. One day drawing on the wall will probably seem really funny. I know because I look back at the bad stuff I did as a kid and laugh with my parents about it. I am grateful for a husband who is working so hard at school and work! I feel bad that he misses all the simple and fun things that happen at home :( We love him for all he does though. I am grateful for my job. I never would have dreamed that this is where I would be right now. I bought a camera to capture my own kids and it has snowballed from there. I love it! I love everything from taking the pictures, to editing, to meeting new clients! I must say I still love taking children's pictures more then anything that I've done so far. Kids are just so real, if they aren't happy you'll know, and will giggle over the silliest words. I am totally relaxed around them and enjoy capturing their little personalities so much! I am grateful for our church callings that are pushing us to be better people. Primary makes me happy, and I love going to church every week to see the kids.
Honestly these are the things that really matter to me in life. I am going to do my best to not worry about the rest.
1 comment:
I love this. I totally get the fog analogy. I think we all find ourselves in a fog now and then. It makes all the clear days so beautiful just by contrast. I love you. you are truly so good at what you do.
Post a Comment