Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Ethan!!!!

I can't believe my little man is 3!!!! I don't know where the time has gone, and it makes me so sad :( I don't have a baby anymore, I officially have two big kids! Today he awoke to his Thomas the train cake and fun presents. He got the Joker's laugh house (to go with his imaginext batcave) and the green lantern, plus two face as well. The Imaginext batman stuff has seriously been the best toy purchase ever made! He plays with it all the time, and loves to keep adding to his collection :) He also received Red the firetruck, rusty & dusty, and boost & snot rod for his CARS collection!!! Do you know how hard it is to find discontinued toys? Not so easy :( He loves them though! Grandma Sue got him a cars pack with mia and tia in it! Grandma Pam got him a buzz & woody scooter (he loves it!) Grandma Rhonda got him a batting T, and is taking us all on the Thomas the Train ride on the heber creeper this weekend! So far the birthday is a yummy one, and tonight we are going to dinner! I am sure we'll end up at Red Robin, it is definitely a family birthday favorite ;) I have tons more pictures then just the birthday one, but I will post those another day. Kylie and Ethan were both so much fun to take pictures of, so there are a lot :) Happy, Happy Birthday little guy :( It doesn't seem that long ago when I was headed to the hospital and awaiting our new little bundle of joy :( Don't grow too fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute. Happy Birthday. I love the picture with the balloons. Great idea. Have a great dinner.