Monday, June 2, 2008

Update

Well I can't believe it is already the beginning of June!!! Crazy I don't know where the first half of this year has gone! Well a little update on how things are going in the Holt Family right now. Bryan is busy with school and work, right now he is taking Chemistry and Calculus. Yikes, I don't envy him!!! There not really anything exciting going on with me, but I am counting down the days till we get our house and I can start painting and getting stuff in!!! Speaking of the house, Bryan and I stopped by Saturday night and it was all painted and the cabinets were in!!! I am getting pretty anxious now! We are hoping that it might be finished a little before schedule! Kylie and I have been practicing her dances since her dance recital is on the 18th of this month!!! She is really getting excited I just fear she will freeze up at the sight of hundreds of people sitting in front of her watching!!! Ethan has finally cut his second molar and is so much happier now!! So am I, I hate when their in pain!! He is so bubbly and fun when he's not sick or cutting teeth!! We all went to Seven Peaks on Saturday for the Layer's Fashion show and had so much fun!!! They allow the kids to sit on your lap for almost all the tube rides so even Ethan and Kylie got some thrills! Ethan was terrified, but Kylie (to my surprise) wanted to go on it again and again and screamed, YAHOO! The entire time!! So fun! Well that's all from our home front, hopefully when I post an update again we'll be in our house!!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Oh, sounds like lots of fun times!! Hope Bry is hanging in there with his schedule this semester ... not one I'd be too excited about ;) I'm sure Kylie will steal the show in her recital!!!