Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dance Recital

Kylie's Dance Recital was last night, and she did AWESOME!!! She performed two dances and did a great job! She loved performing in front of everyone and wasn't scared at all!! Next year her little class will be turning into competing team! Her dance teacher says it will be the youngest group she has ever tried it with, but after seeing them last night, I think they'll do great! Her team will be called the Pixies!(cute huh!) I am so proud of her and am excited that she loves something that I love! She asked when she goes to dance again and when her next recital is! Well she only has to wait till the end of August so not too long to start back up! I think it's safe to say my daughter loves life on the stage!

3 comments:

Miss Deja said...

How fuN! I too am glad Kylie loves dancing just like her mom! I think it may be in the blood... :)

Whitney said...

Good job little Kylie! Triny your family pic in the margin is so cute! Miss ya

Kari said...

How fun!! I'm sure she stole the show :)