Monday, June 16, 2008
Lawnmower Lover
Ethan loves Lawnmowers!! He stands on it, in front of it(when it's in use), and follows who ever is mowing!! Which in this case was my Mom. I don't have pics of Kylie because she was too busy playing in the neighbors backyard on the swingset! The kids love being outside and wish they could stay all day and night!! Oh hot summer fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Ethan is so cute! Noah has the same obsession with the lawnmower. I think its a boy thing! Are you in your new house yet? I am so excited for you. As for names for our little girl we have settled on one and it is Gwenivere and we will be calling her Gwen. I love it. Miss ya Triny, hope all is well!
What is it about a boy and "tools?" So funny after having girls in our house for so long!! Tools, balls, and cars ... total obsessions!
Ethan's "Cars" shoes are awesome!
Post a Comment