Monday, May 26, 2008
Ethan's Birthday Party
Today is Ethan's 1st Birthday!!! Kylie opened all of his gifts for him, but he really didn't mind. His favorites were his shake n' go cars, his wagon from grandma Pam, and his slide from grandma Rhonda. We had to hold his little hands back while we sang Happy Birthday or he would have been burnt. He pushed the cake away when we first gave it to him, I don't think he realized what it was. I cut off one of Elmo's eyes so he got a taste then he really dove in. More or less throwing and squishing cake than eating it, but it was fun!!!! Later on I gave him some ice cream and he downed it!! He definitely prefers it to cake, but I'm right there with him!!!! Well Happy Birthday my Little Man!!! We love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Ok mom of the year! That cake is awesome. Happy Birthday Ethan! I got my digital paper from one of the scrapbooking websites I e mailed to you in those directions. Let me know if you want me to e mail the directions again!
Happy Birthday, Ethan!! Looks and sounds like you had an extra special day ... you deserved it!
what a fun pary! you did an awesome job on the cakes, how cute!!!
Sorry we missed the party. Those cakes turned out so cute! I'll have to commision you for Charlottes cake.
Post a Comment