Saturday, June 14, 2008
Killer Flies
Kylie is terrified of bugs, but I had no idea that she was afraid of flies as well!!! We were eating dinner the other night and a fly zoomed past her head! I only go part of her melt down!!! She continued after the filming to tell me that she was afraid the flies were going to get me and then she wouldn't have any Mommy! I asked her what the flies were going to do to me and she replied, "put you in a cage," don't ask me? I really tried not too laugh as she was very serious about it, but I couldn't help it! I have really tried to reassure her that flies can't hurt you, but she won't take my word for it! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is hillarious! :) I too hate bugs...especially killer flies. How cute are your kids...pretty dang cute if you ask me! :)
that is so dang funny. i love it. my niece is the same way she is scared of nats. i thought she had been stung by a bee the way she was screaming. it was funny. well it was good talking to you the other day. i miss you lets get together soon. end of july i believe we are trying to do dinner.
Hilarious!! Glad to know they didn't get you after dinner ;) P.S. Forgot to add on the lawnmower pics that Ethan is looking all the more like Kylie these days!!!!
Post a Comment