Thursday, June 26, 2008

OUCH!

Okay this morning I woke up to a throbbing tooth ache! One call and two hours later I have received my first root canal ever! I used to have such great teeth before I had kids!! Now it seems like I am always having problems!!! It really hurts and the funny thing is they give you all this medication and tell you to eat with them all, and the last thing I feel like doing is eating! Not to mention I'm totally depressed after I found out how much this jobs going to cost! Dentist live the high life I'll tell you what! On a good note, we closed on our house yesterday, and now today I'm just waiting for the call to go and pick up the keys! I need to go buy paint, and go and tape and prep today. However, tonight is my grandparents 50th Anniversary dinner, so I will be going after that and being their probably half the night!!! Yummy food, painting all weekend makes my mouth hurt even worse!!! Worst of all I can't take the Lortab's they gave me because I can't drive with them and they make me sleepy so I wouldn't get anything done! Oh JOY!!! Ethan has also had a little bug the last couple of days so it's looking out to be a fabulous weekend!!! Hope everything is going well on everyone elses home fronts!

3 comments:

Jill Knotwell said...

Dentists SUCK! I am so excited for your new house and we can't wait to come and see it!

Whitney said...

Sad! I am sorry there is nothing worse than the dentist!

Kari said...

Oh, bummer!! I've got a root canal and crown that I've needed to get done for about a year and a half now ... keep putting it off because I don't want to shell out the dough! Hope the move went well - can't wait to see and hear about it!