Thursday, May 15, 2008

Garage Sale Blues.....

Okay so I decided to have a garage sale on Saturday, to get rid of some things before we move, so I don't have to store unwanted items anymore. I really do like to minimize clutter, and usually don't have too strong of attachments to things. However, I am getting rid of the majority of my baby stuff (except the cutest outfits). I am getting rid of my changing table, swing, walker, maternity clothes, and a lot of baby clothes!!! Bry as most know does not want to have any more kids, or at least not until he is done with pharmacy school, which I do understand. It was just hard going through those tiny baby clothes!!! Especially Kylie's! Girl clothes are by far way cuter and more fun than the boy stuff! Plus I have so much more of it than the boy stuff! Go figure! The maternity clothes I don't care about, I hate them anyways! I just hope I can get rid of it all after Saturday is said and done!!!

No comments: