Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dancing Kylie

Kylie got her dance pictures taken today! I can't wait to get them, but these not so great snap shots will have to do for the time being!!!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

She is so Super Sassy! I absolutely love her! Love the dance outfits. Congrats on your house how exciting!

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari said...

I was gonna say sassy, too!! That is some hair she's got goin' on to go with it - obviously mommy having some fun with that :) Totally adorable ... I'm sure she's the cutest in the bunch!

Miss Deja said...

It's like a mini Kattrina! How fun to have your own little girl all dressed up for dance pictures...dacer chicks rock! Love the costume and the hair!

candice and tom said...

She is so dang cute! gotta love the dance photo shoots. i hope all is well,we need to get together soon. love ya