Thursday, May 8, 2008
Update
Okay, you are probably sick of me and tired of hearing about our little lives. I like to consider this blog as a kind of journal, since I am terrible about writing in a proper one! So this is for me in the future and you don't have to keep reading if you are bored stiff! Anyway, Bryan starts summer semester on Monday, and will be gone all the time once again! Kylie has dance pictures Saturday, and we go her costumes and they are SO cute!!! She is super excited and hopefully I will be able to post some pics of her in them soon!!! Not too much is going on with little Ethan, I want to go and get his pictures taken soon since he is almost one now! Right now I have the biggest cold sore you've ever seen!!! I've never been to the doctor for one before, but finally gave in!! My lip is swollen to the size of a large grape!!! Kylie asked if I was going to die, so that tells you how terrible I look! Ever since my great grandma's funeral she has been asking so many questions about death. She asked if my grandma would come back to life like Jesus did in a couple days and then has been asking if Bry and I are going to die and leave her. I hate questions like this!!!! She is also all about stranger danger! We have discussed what to do if someone you don't know trys to get you to go with them or grabs you. I think she has it down since she tells me what she will do if someone trys to take her all the time now!!! She also tells me what I need to do if someone trys to take me! On another note, our house is scheduled to be done around JUNE 23rd!!! Yahoo! The insulated Tuesday and should be sheet rocking it today and tomorrow! I am really getting so excited!!! I really need to take some pictures of it soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I totally agree on the journaling aspect of blogging - my goal this summer is to get all of my entries printed out and put into a binder! I love to hear what you guys are up to ... even if I only get to check in sporatically these days. Thrilling to hear about your house! Can't wait to see pics. Not so thrilling to hear about your cold sore - I can only imagine how much that hurts - but I do hope it is getting better!!
Post a Comment