Okay we have officially said goodbye to Ethan's Binky! He struggled the first day, and the second. He has bitten Kylie and just about everyone else, but last night slept with no interruption!!! Kylie's bink was gone at 9 months, but she was never really attached to it. Ethan has been pretty attached, but I think the sooner you can do it, the easier it is in the long run!! I feel a little bad since he was laughing on my lap yesterday, and I saw that a molar had broken through, but I just give him cold wash rags to chew on for that, and today he seems to be doing fine; so far!!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Bye, Bye BINKY!!!
Okay we have officially said goodbye to Ethan's Binky! He struggled the first day, and the second. He has bitten Kylie and just about everyone else, but last night slept with no interruption!!! Kylie's bink was gone at 9 months, but she was never really attached to it. Ethan has been pretty attached, but I think the sooner you can do it, the easier it is in the long run!! I feel a little bad since he was laughing on my lap yesterday, and I saw that a molar had broken through, but I just give him cold wash rags to chew on for that, and today he seems to be doing fine; so far!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment