Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Update
Hello Everyone! I thought I would give a little update on what is going on with our little family! Bryan is still at work and school all the time, and just took most of his mid-terms which he did really well on! Finals will be at the end of this month so I'm sure we'll see him even less, if that is possible. His summer semester starts only about a week after spring ends, and he informed me that we will get to see him on Sundays!! Yahoo, no more church by myself. He however is starting his four consecutive terms of Chemistry and for one class he goes like 4 times a week! Man I don't miss school. Again the only time we will be seeing him is Saturday mornings before work and Sundays; which he will most likely be studying or at church in the free time, but it's definitely worth it in the long run!!! I am pretty much boring!!! I'm still selling Layer's and my employment at the Pharmacy will soon be at an end! I can't wait for our townhouse to be completed, but that foundation has been poured!!! I will be going past when I take Kylie to dance today, so I am hoping to see more progress!!! Kylie is getting taller everyday! We were at my Great Grandmothers funeral on Monday, and my relatives little girl who is only two weeks older than her is MUCH shorter in comparison! Last Thursday we went to Pre-school registration and Kylie is super excited to start in the fall!!!! She loves Ms. Holly and wanted to stay and start straight away!! Ethan is getting to big, even for his age! He is basically walking (I have video, hopefully posting this weekend). He walks all over the place sometimes losing balance, but getting much less frequent. He can stand up off the ground and bend and pick things up! He's only 10 months old!!! He's killing me! He is in to everything, and we've even had to elastic the cupboards together since he loves to open them and pull everything out! Well I know this is super long and would be suprised if anyone stuck around to finish the whole thing, but that is basically our lives in a nut shell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds busy, busy, busy - but good :) Enjoy the little time you have together! Hope things start moving along on your house ... it will be so nice to have a space of your own again!! Life is busy here, too, but I'm hoping to actually post again one of these days, too!
Post a Comment