Sunday, April 13, 2008

New Pictures

Ethan and Kylie finally really got to play outside yesterday! It was so nice; however, they kids and I have rosy noses and cheeks now! If Bryan would have been there he would look like a lobster!!! They played in the dirt, drew with sidewalk chalk, and Ethan loved watching cars drive by!(him looking around the camera) After continueing to put Ethan's Byu cap on about eighty times he finally reliquished and wore it for several hours! I love when it gets warm and am excited to get outdoors and not be stuck inside all the time! Oh! and Kylie finally let me cut her hair so it doesn't look so think and stringy! Yahoo! I assured her that she would eventually get long beautiful hair like a princess once it thickens up a bit!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Love the background Triny! I also am so happy for the warm weather! Your kids are so darling as usual! Miss ya.

Jill Knotwell said...

I wish the weather would stay nice. I know as soon as it does we will all be wishing for it to cool down. I love Kylies new hairut.

Miss Deja said...

Kylie's haricut is so cute! Looks like a lot of spring time fun there. It's about time you guys get some decent weather!

Kari said...

Great new look!! Did you set up the background and do the header by yourself?! I love that Promise kit :) So glad to hear you are able to enjoy some warm weather ... it's about time for you guys!! Love Kylie's new do, but then again I am a HUGE fan of the little girl bob ;)

Unknown said...

Kari-
Yes I did do it all myself!!! I know it's amazing! I finally found some step by step simple instructions!!!

Perfumes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.